Services and Support
As EMS workers, you need quick access to functional information relating to various aspects of your job. With that in mind, we offer clear, concise details about the many services and support we offer:
- EMS Center of Excellence: A resource established to provide best practices to EMS partner agencies across southwestern Ohio.
- EMS Directory: A complete listing of contact information for people you may need to locate quickly, including the EMS program manager, coordinators, CareFlight, emergency room charge nurses, campus security, and more.
- CareFlight Air and Mobile: Details about Premier Health’s air and ground transportation services.
- Ambulance Access: Specific directions for ambulance access at each of Premier Health’s emergency centers.
- Hospital Amenities: A listing of the amenities Premier Health provides at each emergency department for the comfort and safety of all EMS workers who bring patients to our facilities.
- Drug Bags and Supplies: Schedules and other information regarding drug bag restocking and exchange.
- Patient Follow-up: Ways for EMS workers to follow up on the condition and outcomes of the patients they entrust to our care.
- Contact Us: Contact information if you need to ask questions or share suggestions, ideas, positive experiences, and concerns.
- EMS Quality Survey An opportunity for every EMS worker to offer feedback at his or her convenience via an online survey.
Content Updated: October 21, 2015