Frequently Asked Questions

What if I am seen at a non-Premier facility or physician – How do I get this information in MyChart or communicated to my Primary Care Physician?

If you are seen at, or by, a non-Premier Health facility or physician, you will need to call the medical records department at the respective facility, in order to obtain a copy of the medical records, which can be taken to your Premier Health primary care physician. If you are seen by a physician who uses the Premier Health' electronic health record system, you can also add missing medications and allergies in MyChart. The information will have to be made a permanent part of the record during a physician office visit