Research and Education
As a member of our Premier Health team, you’ll find we support and encourage your research, continuing education and professional development. You’ll also find tools to help you achieve your medical education and research initiatives.
We’ll help you:
- Get resources you need to access the latest health information and research data.
- Find out more about CME activities offered through the Medical Education Department.
- Learn steps you must take before conducting research involving human subjects.
- Provide helpful, easy-to-understand medical information for your patients from syndicated databases such as Krames Online.
- Take advantage of these opportunities for ongoing education and research to help you continue to provide the highest quality care for your patients.
You’ll get support for your clinical research activities intended to provide new and innovative treatments for patients. Learn more about research opportunities at Premier Health.
You’ll have access to a wide range of professional development and training opportunities to update your medical education and acquire new, multidisciplinary skills. Learn more about professional development opportunities at Premier Health.
Residencies & Internships
As a Premier Health resident, you’ll have access to a variety of development opportunities. Learn more about residencies and internships.
Content Updated: September 28, 2013