Healthier Living Begins Today. Learn more about the impact weight has on health risks for women.
Wednesday, October 29
7440 Mason Montgomery Rd. Mason, OH
Registration and hors d'oeuvres 5:30 pm
Program, light dinner and activities: 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Whether you are overweight or underweight, working to reach your healthy weight can be one of the best things you can do for your physical and emotional health. It can reduce your risk of illness, improve sleep habits and energy levels, and heighten your self-esteem. Join us as we discuss women's health risks associated with weight and what you can do to reduce your risk factors.
Join special guest emcee Janeen Coyle, host of WGRR's top-rated morning show, at this free event including:
- A physician panel discussing potential women’s health risks associated with being overweight or underweight
- Casey Boyce, MD – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Rajan Krishnamani, MD - Cardiology
- Marcus Washington, MD – Family Medicine
- Healthcare and nutrition experts with tips on how to get started on a plan to reduce these risk factors and achieve your healthy weight
- Lisa Duncan, PT, AT – Physical Therapy Site Coordinator, Atrium Medical Center
- Cynthia Santoro, RDLD - Diabetes Educator, Diabetes Wellness Center, Atrium Medical Center
- Free health screenings and activities, including blood pressure, body mass index, chair massages, spa services, gifts, door prizes and more.
Space is limited – registration is required by October 24: (866) 608-FIND (3463) or register online.
Event and all activities are free.
Learn more about Premier Health Services for women.
Content Updated: September 30, 2014