Are you Suffering from Arthritis and Joint Pain?
Are You Suffering from Joint Pain? Join the experts at the Premier Health Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute as we discuss innovative surgical and non-surgical treatment options to help restore mobility and reduce pain caused by arthritis and other conditions.
We will also, have an open discussion forum/Q&A with our specialists to address topics related to your joint pain. These popular joint pain seminars are free education programs offering men and women information on a variety of joint health topics. Our goal is to get you back to the life you love. Sessions are free and open to the public, but seating is limited, be sure to register early. Open forum discussion with our specialists and light snacks and refreshments will be provided. Registration is preferred; but not required. Call CareFinders at (866) 608-FIND (3463).
Registration - 6:30 pm.
Presentation - 7:00 to 8:30 pm.
Good Samaritan North Health Center
Thursday, September 10, 2015
9000 North Main St.
- James Klosterman, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Jeffrey Rayborn, MD, Sports Medicine and Family Practice Physician
The Crystal Room
Thursday, September 17, 2015
845 Market St.
- Robert Malarkey, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Mark Zunkiewicz, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
Atrium Medical Center
Thursday, October 8, 2015
One Medical Center Dr.
Professional Building, 5th Floor/Auditorium
- Dale Block, MD, Sports Medicine and Family Practice Physician
- Anthony Checroun, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
Miami Valley Hospital South
Thursday, October 29, 2015
2400 Miami Valley Dr.
Conference Center (by the Valle Café)
Use Maternity/Bed Town Entrance – Parking Lot D
- Richard Laughlin, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dusty Rhodes, DO, Sports Medicine and Family Practice Physician
Content Updated: September 17, 2015